Registration for admission to LKG 2020 – 21
Registration forms for admission to LKG will be available online Upto Friday, 15th May 2020
The age of the child should be minimum 3 years 10 months or maximum 4 years 10 months as on 1st June 2020. (Children born between 1st August 2015 to 31st July 2016 are eligible)
• Fill in the Registration Form.
• Upload – Birth Certificate (with the full name of the child) and Photograph.
• Pay Rs.500/- (Non-refundable).
• Submit the Registration Form.
• Download the filled in Registration Form.
- There will be an Interaction Session for all the candidates. The date for Interaction will be intimated by text message.
- The following self attested photocopies of Documents to be submitted on the date of Interaction along with the printout of the online registration form.
a) Corporation Birth Certificate (with the full name of the child)
b) Baptism Certificate of the child along with a letter from the Parish Priest stating that the parents belong to his parish (Roman Catholics only)
c) Income proof / Salary Certificate of both the parents
d) Copy of the highest qualification of both the parents
e) Caste Certificate (if the child belongs to SC, ST or OBC)
f) Address proof (any one): Ration Card / Voters ID/ Passport / Driving
License/Aadhar/ Rental Agreement with Electricity Bill/Gas Bill
g) Court Certified copy of Divorce order, if single parent
h) Court Certified copy of Adoption order, if applicable
i) Self-attested copy of Std. X Marks Card of parent, if the parent is an alumnus of St. Germain High School
- Seats to LKG in this School are limited. Parents are advised to seek admission in other Schools also.
- Presence of a sibling in the School does not guarantee admission.
- Recommendations of any kind will disqualify the Candidate.
- We do not collect any donations towards admissions.
- We have no middlemen to procure seats.
- Parents are strongly advised not to give any money to anyone who promises a seat in St. Germain Nursery School. For such transactions, the Management is certainly not responsible.
St. Germain Academy