GUIDELINES FOR I PUC ADMISSION 2020-21
Online Application for Admission to I PUC for the academic year 2020-21 will be available immediately after the announcement of Karnataka State Board SSLC results.
The link will be made available on the college website www.stgermainacademy.com
Application Forms will also be issued at the College Office.
Admission is open only for boys.
Students who have passed Std X Examination (SSLC/ICSE/CBSE or any Equivalent examination approved by the Pre University Board of Karnataka) are eligible to apply.
COMBINATION OFFERED :
PCMB : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
CEBA : Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
SEBA : Statistics, Economics, Business studies, Accountancy
Language 1 : English (compulsory)
Language 2 : Kannada or Hindi, or French ( you may choose any one).
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Upload Std X scanned copy of provisional Marks Card
- Upload passport size photograph
- Pay Rs.25/- (Non-refundable).
- Submit the Application Form.
- Download the filled in Application Form
Kindly note :
In case you are selected and provisionally admitted to St. Germain Academy, candidates must produce the following documents.
- Printed copy of the application form, duly signed.
- Original 10th STD Marks Card and the Transfer certificate
- Aadhar Card of the student
- Original valid caste certificate (SC/ST/Cat 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B category only) if applicable.
- Parish Priest’s letter and Baptism certificate (for Roman Catholics only)
- Your Admission to I PUC will be confirmed only after the submission of these documents.