Application for admission to LKG 2019
- Application forms for admission to LKG are available online.
- Application Forms can also be collected from the School Office.
The age of the child should be minimum 3 years 10 months or maximum 4 years 10 months as on 1st June 2019 (Children born between 1st August 2014 to 31st July 2015 are eligible).
- Fill in the APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION ONLINE.
- After completion of form click on the Register button.
- You will be taken to the Payment Portal
- Pay Rs.500/- (Non-refundable).
- After payment download the Application Form.
- Online Application Form should be printed on A4 paper; a recent passport size photo should be pasted on the hard copy and submitted to the School Office along with the photocopies of the necessary documents.
Photocopies of Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Corporation Birth Certificate (with the full name of the child)
- Baptism Certificate of the child along with a letter from the Parish Priest stating that the parents belong to his parish (Roman Catholics only)
- Income proof / Salary Certificate of both the parents
- Attested copy of the highest qualification of both the parents
- Caste Certificate (if the child belongs to SC, ST or OBC)
- Address proof (any one): Ration Card / Voters ID/ Passport / Driving License/Aadhar/ Rental Agreement with Electricity Bill/Gas Bill
- Court Certified copy of Divorce order, if single parent
- Court Certified copy of Adoption order, if applicable
- Self-attested copy of Std. X Marks Card of parent, if the parent is an alumnus of St. Germain High School
Please note :
- There will be an Interaction Session for all the candidates. The date for interaction will be intimated by text message.
- Seats to LKG in this School are limited. Parents are advised to seek admissions in other Schools also.
- Presence of a sibling in the School does not guarantee admission.
- Recommendations of any kind will disqualify the Candidate.
St. Germain Academy